BM Transformer / Coil Winding Machines
The BM Range of Coil Winding machines with automatic wire guide. Ideal for winding small transformers and solenoids.
- Very robust and reliable
- Layer winder with automatic stop at pre-set number of turns.
- Ideal for small batch and “specials”
- Excellent repeatability and accuracy
- Can be supplied as a complete production unit,mounted on a table with wire tensioning and de-reeling devices, full safety guarding and foot pedal operation.
- Optional infinitely variable DC drive
- Constructed from robust aluminium castings and high grade steel.
- The wire guide is driven to and from by reversing dog gears via a lead screw. The traverse direction can be changed manually by a lever. The reverse carriage can be released by a quick release nut and moved to any desired position.
- The tailstock is provided with a ball race and quick release lever. The machine is provided with a universal winding spindle with cones for easy clamping of the bobbins.
- The two stage wire range is selected by a lever and adjusting wheel.
- An easily read scale shows the wire pitch setting.
- The machines are driven by a single or three phase motor incorporating an enclosed mechanical clutch and brake which is foot-pedal operated.
- The clutch can be slipped and the hand wheel used to rotate the winding shaft.
- All models are supplied with an auto-stop facility comprising of a five figure pre-determining electronic counter and electronic brake.
|Wire range||0.06 – 1.40 mm||0.06 – 1.40 mm||0.06 – 1.40 mm||0.16 – 4.00 mm|
|Coil diameter||Max 180||Max 180||Max 180||Max 300|
|Drive||1 phase, 4000 rpm||1 phase, 4000 rpm||1 phase, 4000 rpm||3 phase 1400 rpm|