Pipe beveling machine Type MF3i
The MF3i is designed for the preparation of pipe ends, i.e. preparing of edges at individual pipe or membrane walls. It is used for steam bloc vessels to process pipe walls, to cut pipes or to chamfer welds. The machine can optionally be equipped with a compressed air an electric motor.
Besides the conventional design in which the motor and the milling spindle are arranged in line, the unit can be featured with an angular drive on request. The clamping and feed device is available in different versions. Controlling the feed through a star handle, the clamping device can be operated by lever or ratchet. An additional version is available to control the feed and clamping device by a replaceable ratchet.
- Working range OD-OD: 1,063-6,614″ (27 mm – 168 mm)
- Clamping range ID-ID: 1,574-5,984″ (40 mm – 152 mm)
- Pipe wall thickness: max. 0,984″ (25 mm)
- Feed: manuell
- Spindle stroke: 0,591″ (15 mm)
- Drive: Pneumatic/ Electric