Pipe beveling machine Type MF3iw
The MF3iw is used for pipe edge preparation, branches and headers. The machine is used for steam bloc vessles to process pipe walls, to cut out pipes or to chamfer welds. MF3iw can optionally be equipped with an air or an electric motor that arranged in 90° to the sleeve.
When the clamping device is controlled by a clamping lever, the feed device can be controlled by a feed lever or star handle. All pipe bevelling machines can be easily equipped with different features. Therefore, various drives, clamping devices and feed devices are grouped in individual components that are available in sets.
- Working range ID-OD: 0,984-4,448″ (25 – 114 mm)
- Clamping range ID-ID: 0,984-3,779″ (25 – 96 mm)
- Pipe wall thickness: max. 0,590″ (15 mm)
- Feed: manuell
- Spindle stroke: 0,787″ (20 mm)
- Drive: Pneumatic/ Electric