Pipe beveler MF4
Because of its small dimension it is particularly suitable for the preparation inside membrane walls. The Pipe Beveler can optionally be equipped with a pneumatic or an electric motor.
Besides the conventional design in which the motor and the milling spindle are arranged in line, the unit can be equipped with an angular drive on request. This allows using the machine in limited spaces. Furthermore, the feed star wheel can be relocated as needed.
- Clamping range OD-OD: 38 – 133 mm
- Working range ID-OD: 25 – 133 mm
- Max. wall thickness: 15 mm
- Minimum width of membrane wall ports: 80 mm
- Weld preparation form: facing, bevelling of butt weld and J groove joint
- Feed: manuell
- Spindle stroke: 25 mm
- Drive: Pneumatic/ Electric