Pipe beveling machine Type MF5i
The MF5i is designed for the preparation of pipe ends, branches and headers. It is used to process pipe walls, to cut pipes or chamfering of welds at steam bloc vessels. The machine is equipped with two compressed air motors. The clamping device of the machine is regulated by a ratchet and the feed device by a star handle.
- Working range ID-ID: 3,937-13,070″ (100-380 mm) (XXL holder min. ID 176 mm)
- Clamping range OD-OD: 3,937-12,598″ (100-332 mm) (XXL holder min. AD 460 mm)
- Pipe wall thickness: max. 1,181″ (30 mm)
- Feed: manuell
- Spindle stroke: 1,181″ 30 mm
- Drive: Pneumatic/ Electric