QB Network Node Cordless Tool Controller
The Network Node Alpha controller was designed to be the interface between the QPM Cordless tools and customers’ Error Proofing or Data Collection system. Network Node controllers are setup from a computer’s web browser using the Ethernet port.
Alpha Toolbox, included in every Network Node controller, is used to program strategies, collect fastening cycle and trace data, and perform online diagnostics of the QPM Cordless tools. Simply connect a computer to the port, type “ATB.QPM” into a web browser and the Node will present the intuitive software for use.
Node controllers include an Ethernet port, a Serial port and Alpha Toolbox software.
Controls Assembly Process, Data and I/O
• For up to 6 QPM Cordless Tools
• TC/AM or AC/TM Fastening Strategies
• 1 RJ-45, 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port for Network connections
• DB-9 RS-232 (Serial) Port
• Internal PLC for Advanced User-Specific Functionality
• 24V DC I/O, 8 Inputs / 8 Outputs, assignable
• Enclosure has an IP 54 rating with excellent protection against dust and moisture.