QB Node Single Spindle Controller
The Node Alpha controller operates as part of a multiple (fixtured) system. Node controllers are setup from the front panel of the Lead Expert or Advanced controller or from a computer web using the Ethernet port.
Alpha Toolbox, included in every Node controller, is used to program strategies, collect fastening cycle and trace data, and perform online diagnostics of the tool and controller. Simply connect a computer to the port, type “ATB.QPM” into a web browser and the Node will present the intuitive software for use.
Node controllers include a set of switched Ethernet ports, a Serial port, fieldbus options and Alpha Toolbox software.
• 255 Jobs and 99 Tasks with 12 Steps
• All Fastening Strategies including Advanced Strategies such as Yield Control,
• Stores Data for 30,000 Fastening Cycles such as Torque, Angle, Date,Time, VIN#
• Stores Trace Data for 30,000 Fastening Cycles
• 2 Switched RJ-45, 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port for Spindle Network Connections
• Can be used for trailing spindles in Multiple Tool (Fixtured) Applications
• Enclosure has an IP 54 rating with excellent protection against dust and moisture.